Embrace the January Blues and enhance your home by adding an uplifting array of blue-hued homewares and accessories!
The holiday season is now offically over and Spring still seems forever away, so it’s no wonder we all get a touch of the January Blues. So if you can’t beat the blues why not join them! Adding blue to your home can lift the spirit, depending on the shade it can add a sense of calm and peacefulness, or a dramatic statement. With so many shades of blue, from pastel blues through to bright cobalt blues and dark inky navy blues, you are bound to find a shade that will work perfectly in your home.
And don’t forget Dulux Colour of The Year 2017 is Denim Drift, a timeless and versatile shade of grey-blue. To complement this shade Dulux have also created a colour palette featuring a spectrum of blues and tonal colours, making it even easier to add blue into your home!
Bring blue into your home with our range of design-led homeware brands from around the world!
Here at homeArama we have put together a selection of beautiful blue home accessories guaranteed to brighten up your January and enhance your home!
- Bahne Navy Blue Cushion, £39.95 – this stylish two-tone Navy Blue Cushion with a raw cotton finish from Bahne will look great in both your living room or your bedroom.
- Amorim Soul Mate Set of 4 Espresso Cups in Blue Teal, £24.98 – designed by Raquel Castro, these chic cork and ceramic espresso cups highlights the beauty of combining different natural materials and brings that beauty into your home.
- Design Ideas ThreeSixFive Perpetual Calendar in Navy, £18.71 – get organised this new year with our stylish wooden block perpetual calendar from Design Ideas! Simply rotate the wooden blocks each day to change the date, for a calendar that never goes out of date!
- Aveva Medium Wool Flower Pot in Petrol Blue, £22 – place them by the window, on the floor or hang them in the air, these stylish wool flower pots will bring a breath of fresh air into your home this Winter!
- Hachiman Medium Omnioutil Bucket in Sky Blue, £17.96 – this stylish and multi-purpose storage bucket from Japanese brand Hachiman can be used for just about anything! Perfect for use as a kids toy box or a storage box for household items, as a gardening accessory or as a tool box, as an ice bucket or food recycling bin, or even as a stool or small table! The Omnioutil Bucket really is a home must-have!
- Elephant Parade 20cm Dragon Phoenix, £84.95 – each Elephant Parade replica is hand painted, numbered, unique and donates to charity in aid of Elephant Conservation. With over 300 unique designs, Elephant Parade really are the perfect gift for yourself or someone special.
- Italesse Set of 2 Policrystal Blue Prive Beach Gran Cru Flutes, £8.40 – made from unbreakable dishwasher-safe polycarbonate these stylish turquoise blue flutes are perfect for serving champagne or wine, and are great for both indoor and outdoor use!
- Kinto Unimug in Navy, £15.15 – you can now easily brew a cup of your favourite tea at home or in the office with our chic heat-resistant glass mug from Kinto, a must-have for any tea-lover!
- Verso Leija Set of 2 Linen Tea Towels in Grey and Navy, £17.60 – made from 100% linen these stylish yet simple tea towels will make a smart addition to any kitchen.
- Bosign HiTech TabletPillow in Turquoise, £19.96 – this clever tablet accessory makes using your tablet or iPad even easier! Thanks to the beanbag filling you can adjust the TabletPillow so that it always has the best possible angle, no matter what position you are in – great for watching movies in bed!
- Pappelina Koi 70 x 200cm Ocean Rug, £124 – add a splash of colour to your room with this stylish hand woven plastic rug from Pappelina. Featuring an aesthetic scale pattern, with metallic shimmering elements and elegant blue tones, it is designed to blend tonally wherever it’s positioned and can be used either indoors or out.
- Pappelina Mono 85 x 260cm Dark Blue and Denim Rug, £229 – both practical and stylish this soft handwoven plastic rug will look great in any room. Featuring a striking unpatterned design with a double hemmed edge, it will blend tonally wherever it’s positioned and can be used either indoors or out.
- Pappelina Vera 70 x 225cm Petrol Blue and Vanilla Rug, £129 – add a splash of colour to your room with this stylish yet practical hand woven plastic rug from Pappelina. Featuring a clever reversible design of a trendy blue coloured background with a series of vanilla coloured circles running down the centre, it will look great wherever it’s positioned and can be used either indoors or out.
- Meori Large Classic Foldable Storage Carry Box in Azure Blue, £26.96 – durable, reliable and robust, you can use our stylish Meori foldable boxes anywhere and everywhere! Perfect for organising your home, running errands, storing your shopping in the boot of the car, outdoor adventures and so much more! And they fold away neatly after use, what’s not to love?!
- Bahne Handmade Navy ‘Birch’ Bowl, £6.45 – this beautiful handmade glazed rustic stoneware bowl will make a stylish addition to your dining table, plus it’s both microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Bahne Handmade Navy ‘Birch’ Mug, £6.45 – this beautiful handmade glazed rustic stoneware mug is perfect for enjoying your favourite hot drink, plus it’s both microwave and dishwasher safe.
Hope you enjoyed our take on the January Blues!
Thanks for reading 🙂