Make your Father’s day with our top 13 hand-picked present ideas from homeArama and treat him this Father’s Day!
With just over a week until Father’s Day (FYI it’s the 18th June this year) it’s time to starting thinking what to get the nearest and dearest man in your life. And if you are anything like us this always ends in a panic as finding the perfect gift for your dad, or any dad, can be particularly challenging, especially when he tells you he has everything he ‘needs’ when you ask him what he wants!
So with that in mind, we have put together our ultimate homeArama Father’s Day Gift Guide with something special for every type of Dad and budget. Whether your Dad is an Active Dad who loves nothing more than being out in the great outdoors, or maybe he is a Techie Dad who loves the latest gadgets and who’s smartphone or tablet is never far out of reach, or is he a Foodie Dad who loves anything to do with food or drink, whether that be cooking or entertaining, then you have the Stylish Dad who appreciates good design and craftsmanship, or how about Just Dad, the Dad who has everything! Whatever your Dad’s into we have something here at homeArama that is guaranteed to make his Father’s Day!
Be creative this Father’s Day, forget the usual socks and aftershave, and spoil your Dad with a truly unique and thoughtful gift from our great range of brands here at homeArama:
- Elephant Parade Camu 1ocm designed by Bryan Adams, £33.95 – with so many designs and subjects, not to mention the great cause profits go towards, we think Elephant Parade makes the best gift around. Browse the collection and find the perfect match for your Dad!
- Bosign iPad and Tablet Pillow in Grey, £24.95 – this clever tablet accessory makes using your tablet or iPad even easier! Thanks to the beanbag filling you can adjust the TabletPillow so that it always has the best possible angle, not matter what position you are in – the perfect gift for any tech loving Dad this Father’s Day!
- Jalo Phoenix Fire Extinguisher in Black, £89.95 – fire extinguishers are usually bulky, heavy and ugly so why not surprise your Dad with this stylish hi-tech option from Jalo. Great for when he is working in the shed, cooking in the kitchen or even manning the BBQ!
- Hukka Soapstone Decanter, £99.95 – this stylish soapstone decanter is the perfect gift for any wine lover Dad, it will keep his favourite red the perfect chilled temperature!
- Italesse Rock Gobbler Glass from the Wormwood Collection, £8.95 or £49 for a box of 6 – part of the Wormwood Collection of cocktail glasses designed by Giancarlo Mancino the renowned master of cocktails, the Rock Gobbler is ideal for enjoying a scotch on the rocks, or if Dad prefers to be James Bond, then check out the Martini Astoria option!
- Bosign Hideaway Cable Organised in Dark Wood, £24.95 – declutter and hide unsightly cables and wires with the stylish Hideaway Cable Organised from Bosign, a great gift for any house-proud Dad.
- Hukka Set of 2 Soapstone Shot and Schnapps Glasses, £21.95 – freeze the stone and not the alcohol! The unique properties of soapstone mean that these shot glasses can be put into the freezer full of Vodka to ensure they are at their coldest for when Dad takes a sip!
- Royal VKB D-Cap Dual Purpose Bottle Opener in Black, £7.95 – this multi-purpose bottle opener can be used for both removing caps from traditional glass beer bottles and for twisting off lids found on plastic drinking bottles – a great gift for your Dad this Father’s Day!
- Amorim Materia Six Bottle Carrier, £129 – designed by James Irvine, this stunning bottle carrier is functional to use and absolutely built to last, plus it’s made from cork – making it eco-friendly too. Definitely a treat at £129 but he’s surely worth it!
- Meori Large Foldable Storage Box Outdoor Version in Navy Blue, £44.96 – made from high-grade, tear-proof, dirt and water resistant polyester, this tough and practical foldable storage box will keep up with all of Dad’s outdoor adventures! Perfect for camping, hiking and beach trips, the box also includes large grommets making it easy to secure to boats, cars or trucks.
- Kinto Slow Coffee Brass Brewer Stand Set, £199.95 – does your Dad love his caffeine? Now he can brew his own slow coffee at home with this beautiful brass brewer set, that makes for a truly special and unique gift for any coffee enthusiast.
- Kinto Slow Coffee Porcelain Mug Cloud Design in Grey, £9.95 – this stylish grey mug features an inspirational quote on the front “If You Move Slowly, So Do The Clouds” and makes for a great mug for your Dad to enjoy his morning coffee in.
- Feel Green Chili Ecocube, £9.95 – Feel Green Ecocubes are a stylish and eco-friendly way of growing herbs and plants. Grow them in the house in their cubes or plant them in a pot in the garden, the cube itself is made of 100% biodegradable materials so in time it will become valuable fertiliser for your plant – neat hey? So get Dad a gift he can watch grow this Father’s Day.
Hope you all have a lovely Father’s Day!
Thanks for reading 🙂