Our top 12 Christmas Gifts for Her that she’ll love this Christmas!
It’s the most wonderful time of year, Christmas 2017 is nearly upon us! Looking for the perfect gift for that special woman on your Christmas list, but feeling uninspired and completely clueless about what to get? Whether it’s your mum, wife, daughter, sister, auntie, granny, girlfriend, work colleague or best friend, here at homeArama we have got you covered with our unique Christmas gifts for her!
Just consider us Santa’s little helpers! We have put together for you our top 12 Christmas Gifts For Her selected from our inspiring collection of gifts sourced by us from independent brands from around the globe. We have a Christmas gift for her, for every budget and for every taste, that is guaranteed to make her smile this Christmas!
- Elephant Parade 10cm I Heart You Limited Edition Collectible, £37.95 – Elephant Parade elephants make a truly unique and thoughtful gift this Christmas. Each elephant sold is hand-painted, numbered, unique and donates to charity in aid of Elephant Conservation. With over 300 unique designs you are bound to find the perfect Elephant for her this Christmas!
- Bahne Black Scented Candle in Vanilla, £12.95 – this beautiful black scented candle from Bahne has a soft mild fragrance which will compliment any setting. Plus it comes in a smart black gift box, making it the perfect Christmas gift for her.
- Miss Etoile ‘Enjoy’ Ceramic Travel Mug with Gold Stars, £19.95 – enjoy your coffee on the go and look stylish whilst doing it, this travel mug is the perfect accessory for her daily commute to work!
- Italesse Wormwood Astoria Cocktail Glass, £9.95 – what girl doesn’t love a cocktail?! Now she can enjoy her favourite cocktail in style with the elegant Astoria Glass from the Wormwood Cocktail collection.
- Equa Glass Bottle in Rose Gold Metallic, £22.95 – refill, reuse and hydrate in style with chic glass water bottle from Equa! Featuring a stylish yet minimal geometric print on the front with a luxurious rose gold lid, this gorgeous bottle is perfect for keeping you hydrated at all times, whether on your desk at work or in your bag when on-the-go.
- Design Ideas Brass Coronet Calendar, £16.95 – help her save the date in style with this stylish brass coated steel perpetual calendar from Design Ideas! This metallic beauty will instantly add style points her desk, either at home or at work.
- Miss Etoile Hand Cream in Candy Carma, £21.95 – pamper her this Christmas with our sweet smelling hand cream from Miss Etoile. Carefully crafted with unique scents made to match your personality and mood, this luxurious hand cream has been made with 100% Organic Argan Oil and is free of parabens and colourants.
- Miss Etoile ‘You Are Magic’ Clear Plastic Cosmetic Bag, £18.95 – keep her make-up and toiletries organised with this inspirational cosmetic bag. It will look great on show on her dressing table, plus it’s the perfect size for storing all her toiletries when travelling.
- Bahne Gold Jewellery Stand with Green Marble Base, £17.95 – with an on-trend green marble base, this stunning jewellery stand is perfect for keeping all her jewellery organised and tangle-free!
- Miss Etoile Eyes Closed Ceramic Mug, £14.95 – featuring a chic fairytale inspired design this charming coffee mug makes for a unique gift and it’s so pretty she won’t want to put hide it away in the cupboard!
- Miss Etoile Ceramic Cactus Vase in Gold, £34.95 – is she a fan of interior design? Well this quirky gold cactus vase will add a unique decorative touch to any room! Great for displaying fresh or faux flowers, or on it’s own as a statement piece.
- Bosign TabletPillow HiTech 2 in Pink, £24.95 – this clever tablet accessory makes using your tablet or iPad even easier! Thanks to the beanbag filling you can adjust the TabletPillow so that it always has the best possible angle, not matter what position you are in – great for watching movies in bed!
Click here to shop the rest of our fabulous hand selected Christmas Gifts For Her and make her day this Christmas!
Happy shopping and thanks for reading 🙂