Pair pink and green interiors together to add an instant pop of retro chic to your home!
Pink and green are our new favourite colour combination for interiors. Paired together these two colours create a dreamy retro chic tropical feel, perfect for a fresh Spring/Summer update of your interiors. Keep reading below to see how you can add this pink and green trend into your home!
As you probably already know Rose Quartz was one of Pantone’s Colours of the Year last year, and it became an extremely popular colour for interiors and pretty much the whole of Pinterest was a sea of dreamy Rose Quartz interior inspo! Whereas this years Pantone’s Colour of the Year is Greenery, a much bolder and brighter shade, read about about how to add Greenery into your home here. Although Greenery itself has not have been as popular an interior colour as Rose Quartz, the lush hue has given rise to the botanical trend, with leafy green tones reigning supreme within interiors.
But what happens if you combine these Pantone duo’s together? The result is a dreamy and retro pink and green love affair!
As you can see the two colours complement each other perfectly and work for any room in the house, from the living to the bedroom and even the kitchen and bathroom! Think tropical vibes paired with the Art Deco pastel shades of Miami’s South Beach. The leafy tones of tropical plants such as palm leaves and cacti look chic against a blush pink background. Use gold and brass accents to add a sophisticated luxe feel to the space, whilst enhancing the pink and green Art Deco retro vibes.
This retro chic colour trend can be easily brought into your home. Go all out with a bold attention-grabbing tropical palm tree print wallpaper design or add a decadent opulent feel with sumptuous velvet sofas and retro armchairs in emerald green or softer pale pink shades for an updated 70’s feel. The easiest and cheapest way to bring this colour pairing into your home is with statement vases, cushions and lots of tropical house plants!
Below we have rounded-up our top pink and green home decor picks that will add a tropical chic feel to your home:
- Miss Etoile Large Ceramic Gold Cactus in Pot Decoration, £9.95 – combining two of this season’s biggest trends; succulents and metallic gold, this stylish Gold Potted Cactus will add an unique decorative touch to any room!
- Bahne Rose Pink Cotton Cushion, £39.95 – this stylish two-tone rose pink and dusty grey cushion with a raw cotton finish will add a soft touch to either your sofa, armchair or bed.
- Elephant Parade 10cm Beauty in the City, £33.95 – this limited edition hand painted elephant figurine has a vibrant tropical design that will add a decorative statement to any room. Plus each Elephant Parade elephant sold donates to charity in aid of elephant conservation. The elephant design is also available in 15cm, 20cm and 30cm sizes.
- Miss Etoile Eyes Rose Stripe Ceramic Mug, £13.95 – this quirky yet chic rose striped mug features an eyes open design on one side and an eyes closed design on the other.
- Jalo Lento Smoke Alarm 10 in Rose Pink, £39.95 – ugly smoke alarms are a thing of the past with this quirky and stylish battery powered smoke alarm designed to look like a moth resting delicately on your ceiling!
- Feel Green Palm Tree Ecocube, £9.95 – embrace the botanical trend and grow your own palm tree at home with our stylish and eco-friendly Ecocubes from Feel Green!
- Bahne Decorative Green and Gold Tray, £13.45 – this stylish lacquered tray is great for adding a decorative touch to a side table or chest. The complementing jewel tones of emerald and gold, will instantly add a sophisticated luxe feel to your room.
- Bahne Rose Pink and Copper Geometric Tealight Holder, £14.95 – add a soft glow to your room with this chic rose pink and copper tealight holder.
- Bahne Green Palm Tree Print Cushion, £49.95 – embrace the tropical and botanical trends with this gorgeous green palm tree print cushion from Bahne!
- Pappelina Mono Rug 60 x 150cm in Grass Green and Dark Green, £110 – both practical and stylish, this single colour rug design is intended to blend tonally wherever it is positioned. Hand-woven from soft plastic, using traditional Swedish techniques, this beautiful rug can be used indoors and out, is machine washable and soft underfoot. Pappelina rugs are available in a wide range of colours, designs and sizes, check out our website to see the rest of the collection!
- Pappelina Asta Rug 70 x 180 cm in Lime, £114 – inspired by traditional Swedish rugs from the 50’s this green pastel rug has a modern retro feel to it! Hand-woven from soft plastic, using traditional Swedish techniques, this beautiful rug can be used indoors and out, is machine washable and soft underfoot. Pappelina rugs are available in a wide range of colours, designs and sizes, check out our website to see the rest of the collection!
- Pappelina Rex Rug 70 x 160 cm in Pale Rose, £99 – with an elegant regal feel in a dreamy rose quartz colour, this beautiful rug will look great in any room of your home! Hand-woven from soft plastic, using traditional Swedish techniques, this beautiful rug can be used indoors and out, is machine washable and soft underfoot. Pappelina rugs are available in a wide range of colours, designs and sizes, check out our website to see the rest of the collection!
- Bahne Green Ceramic Cactus Vase, £21.45 – cacti are one of this seasons hottest trends! This stylish vase is great for displaying fresh or faux flowers, or use it on it’s own as a decorative statement piece.
- Bahne Faux Cactus in Black Pot, £34.95 – not a green fingered person? Well then this realistic faux cactus is a perfect way of adding greenery into your home that doesn’t need to be watered!
- Bahne Pale Rose Fluted Origami Matte Vase, £39.95 – this striking pale rose vase looks beautiful when filled with fresh or faux flowers, but it’s an equally stylish addition to any room when it’s empty!
We hope you love this pink and green colour combo as much as we do and have fun incorporating it into your home!
Thanks for reading 🙂