8 floral homeware picks inspired by the RHS Hampton Court Flower Show!
Yesterday we visited the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) Hampton Court Flower Show, the world’s biggest annual flower show. Set in the beautiful grounds of Hampton Court with the sun shining it was a great day out! With so much to see from the brightly coloured and cleverly designed show gardens and features, to the Rose Marquee filled with hundreds of different types of roses, to the Country Living Tent brimming with specially selected garden, homewares, gifts and food stands, to the variety of talks, demonstrations and exhibits it really is a jam-packed day out!
One of the most thought provoking and emotional displays was the ‘Not for Sale’ garden designed by Tusk a charitable organisation aimed at helping the conservation of elephants in Africa. Inspired by the devastating effects of ivory trade on elephants, the display featured 80 pairs mock tusks that represented the number of elephants killed everyday in Africa for their ivory. This charity and it’s goals are particularly close to our hearts here at homeArama with our support for the Elephant Family and Elephant Parade, which helps conservation efforts for the Asian Elephant. Read more about the Elephant Parade, it’s charitable work and how you can get involved here.
Taking inspiration from the the RHS Hampton Court Garden Show, here are 8 of our favourite floral inspired homewares that are guaranteed brighten up your home this summer!
- Gelwonder Large Bag of Dandelions, £4.95 – decorate your windows and mirrors with our fun and reusable Gelwonder Window Clings. We love these brightly coloured dandelion design, but with so many designs to choose from you’re soon run out of windows to decorate!
- Jalo Fire Blanket Purple Coral Display, £39.95 – designed to deal with small domestic fires, this stylish fire blanket from Finnish brand Jalo will add a decorative touch to any room, as well as being an important fire safety measure too! Plus how pretty is this coral floral inspired design?!
- Equa Magnolia Water 550 ml Glass Bottle from the Urban Jungle Collection, £22.95 – keep hydrated in style (especially important in this hot weather!!) with our gorgeous glass bottles from Equa. With a delicate pastel pink floral design and a matching pink silicone base this pretty bottle will look great on your desk or when on-the-go, reminding you to keep hydrated!
- FeelGreen Wild Rose Ecocube, £9.95 – grow your own flower with our stylish and eco-friendly Ecocubes from FeelGreen. Simply peel off the outer sticker, water and place it in a warm and sunny location and watch your flower grow to life! Plus the cube itself is made from 100% biodegradable material, so when you re-pot your plant after a couple of months growth the cube with become valuable fertiliser for your plant – cool hey?
- Bahne Monochrome Floral Print Ceramic Mug, £7.95 – enjoy your favourite hot drink in style with our pretty monochrome floral mug from Bahne. Part of a matching tableware set, this floral mug is a perfect addition to any table setting.
- Elephant Parade 10cm Floral Symphony, £34.95 – as we mentioned above Elephant Parade are a charitable organisation that raise money and awareness for elephant conservation efforts. Each Elephant Parade replicas are hand-painted by talented artists and numbered as part of a limited edition, making each elephant unique and special. We love this brightly coloured floral patterned Elephant called ‘Floral Symphony’, but with hundreds of designs available you are bound to find an Elephant perfect for you! And don’t forget each Elephant sold donates to charity in aid of Elephant Conservation.
- Meori Large Foldable Storage Carry Box in Flowers Magenta, £29.95 – made from high-grade, tear-proof, dirt-resistant polyester, this stylish yet practical storage box is great for organising your home, running errands, storing your shopping in, organising the boot of your car, for beach days and camping holidays, and pretty much anything else you need a smart, sturdy and stylish storage box that can fold away neatly after use! In a vivid magenta colour and featuring a fun floral design on the front this stylish storage box will look great on display whilst keeping your home tidy!
- Bahne Floral Cushion, £39.95 – add a burst of Springtime into any room with this colourful and vivid floral design cotton cushion from Bahne!
We hope this post has inspired you to embrace the floral theme and incorporate it into your home decor.
Thanks for reading 🙂