“Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad”
It’s less than two weeks until Father’s Day, but don’t worry, here at homeArama we have put together a useful gift guide to help you find the perfect gift for your Dad this Father’s Day!
Be creative this Father’s Day, forget the usual socks and aftershave, and spoil your Dad with a truly unique and thoughtful gift from our great range of brands here at homeArama:
- Italesse Rock Gobbler from the Wormwood Collection, £52 for 6 – part of the Wormwood Collection of cocktail glasses designed by Giancarlo Mancino the renowned master of cocktails, the Rock Gobbler is ideal for enjoying a scotch on the rocks, or if Dad prefers to be James Bond, then check out the Martini Astoria option!
- Kinto Slow Coffee Style 600ml Coffee Set, £49 – coffee is hot right now (pun intended) and Kinto of Japan have the perfect range selection for any coffee lover, plus it’s minimalist yet functional style means it will look great in any situation.
- Royal VKB D-CAP Dual Purpose Bottle Opener in Anthracite, £6.95 – this multi-purpose bottle opener can be used for both removing caps from traditional glass beer bottles and for twisting off lids found on plastic drinking bottles – a great gift for your Dad this Father’s Day!
- Hukka Design Seideli Soapstone Beer Mug, £49 – made from natural Finnish soapstone, this Beer mug is guaranteed to keep your beer ice cold! Simply place it in the freezer, remove when ready, fill with cold beer or lager, sit back and then…chill!
- Elephant Parade Satao 10cm Designed by Richard Branson, £32 – with so many designs and subjects, not to mention the great cause profits go towards, we think Elephant Parade makes the best gift around. Browse the collection and find the perfect match for your Dad!
- Design Ideas Retread Wallet, £6.95 – up-cycled from used bike inner tubes and tyres these Retread Wallets really are a great on-trend gift for your Dad this Father’s Day and at only £6.95 what’s not to love?!
- S’well Dark Forest 0.26L Bottle from the Wood Collection, £22.95 – this stylish stainless steel bottle will keep your liquids cold for 24 hours or hot for 12 hours, perfect for hydrating on the go.
- Royal VKB French Decanter 0.75L Gift Set, £19.95 – this French Decanter gift set includes a carafe and four 16cl Duralex Picardie glasses. The wide base makes the carafe perfect for decanting your Dad’s favourite wine into, allowing the wine to breathe and any sediment to settle at the bottom, which will improve the overall experience and enjoyment of the wine. Plus the glasses can be stacked on the neck of the carafe making it easy to carry and store.
- Bosign Tablet & Travel Pillow, £24.95 – let Dad work, rest and play in style with this neat and dual function pillow! It offers perfect support for your iPad or tablet so you can work easily or watch downloads comfortably and then, when ready for a nap, it simply turns into an efficient neck support.
- Amorim Six Cork Bottle Carrier, £149 – designed by James Irvine, this stunning bottle carrier is functional to use and absolutely built to last, plus it’s made from cork – making it eco-friendly too. Definitely a treat at £149 but he’s surely worth it!
- Feel Green Coffee Ecocube, £8.95 – Feel Green Ecocubes are a stylish and eco-friendly way of growing herbs and plants. Grow them in the house in their cubes or plant them in a pot in the garden, the cube itself is made of 100% biodegradable materials so in time it will become valuable fertiliser for your plant – neat hey? So get Dad a gift he can watch grow this Father’s Day.
- AlphaArt Dad in Colourful Wooden Letters, £11.08 – say it with words this Father’s Day with our colourful wooden AlphaArt letters, explore the collection at our webshop.
That was just a little taster of all the great gifts with have for your Dad this Father’s Day. To shop our full Father’s Day Gift Guide please click here or visit our website www.homearama.co.uk.
Hope you all have a lovely Father’s Day!
Thanks for reading 🙂